Monday, October 23, 2006

it's the first monday of the sembreak. im bored already. i know that ive said in my previous posts that ive been waiting for sembreak but i won't be leaving til saturday and alvin's in bacolod for the uni games. my shopping and movie partner is not here in manila. he's there in bacolod working his ass off for a medal. anyway i hope alvin gets a medal from any of his events! he really trained hard for the uni games! i miss him already...

anyhoo... today went well. i cleaned my desk, my room, my dirty pairs of havaianas, read a book, downloaded songs went to greenhills and did errands for my mom. i really planned to be busy for the whole week. im really not used to not having alvin around. hahaha goodness this is not good. but at least im learning to spend some time alone! hehe tomorrow i'll have a garage sale. then wednesday garage sale still. thursday will be shopping day with mama. friday would be last minute shopping and packing for the trip. saturday im off to hk! yayness!!!

when i get back from hk i'll really start working on that tiny thing ive postponed for months already! hehehe im keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: