Wednesday, October 03, 2007

i need a chris tiu jersey by christmas

as soon as i woke up i noticed a huge note posted on my study table. i couldn't read the note clearly from my bed so i went to my desk to read it. turns out that it was a note from my sister, joanna, reminding me to get her the chris tiu jersey she's been asking me to buy for her for almost a month already. (we have our christmas decors and christmas tree up already that's why she has been making kulit that i buy her the jersey na so that there'd be a gift under our tree already. the jersey is her christmas gift to herself kasi and she's a super fan hehe). anyway since the note was written on a bond paper in huge bold letters i know that i couldn't go home today without the jersey because she really put a lot of effort to remind me about it and i couldnt say that i forgot about it kasi her note was so huge. nakakaguilty na kasi ive been ignoring her request for a long time already(hahah araw araw talaga as soon as i pick her up from school and while eating dinner she'll ask about it) i went to A shop after my eco class and asked the ate if they're still selling chris' jersey. and the ate &%^*!$# effin said that there are no more stocks because they ran out of it nung game pa and that they wouldn't be selling na until the next basketball season!!!!! waaaahhhhh oh my freakin ged!!!!! i dont even know if chris would still be playing next season!! i felt super sad for my sister as soon as the ate told me about the jersey. kung binili ko lang yung jersey last month pa edi hindi sana siya naubusan!!! waaaaahhhhhh guilty to the 1 millionth power!!!!! im such a bad ate. so there goes my problem. she got sad when i told her that there are no more available # 17 jerseys. roar bakit kasi ang tamad tamad ko na pumunta sa A-shop?? hahaha so there im in need of a chris tiu jersey!!! to all my girl friends who have one im willing to buy it ( your jersey) from you double/triple the price!!! im giving it to my sister as her christmas present.kasi wala na siyang present for herself kasi wala ng stock!!!!!! waaahhhhhh or if you guys know a place where i can have a similar jersey made.. please please please tell me... sobrang naawa ako when she looked super sad. plus she really saved her allowance to be able to buy one and here is ate pam who's super tamad to go get one agad ayan tuloy wala na...waaahhh
p.s.
to my cousins and neighbors who would be reading this, don't tell joanna that im still trying to find her a jersey. hehehe

No comments: