Sunday, October 07, 2007

la salle made my dad happy

thank you to the la salle basketball team because you made my dad happy today! (my dad is the only lasallista in our house kasi... my little sisters are atenistas by heart.. hehehe check my pervious entry for proof hehehe) i wasn't able to watch the game because i had to go to pasig for our eco 177 report but my sister said that la salle played well. congratulations archers!!! heheh oh and happy graduation na din to my archer friends (kary!! graduate ka na!!! you're old na!!!) anyway.... walalang im bored and here i am blabbing about nonsense stuff nanaman instead of studying for my finals!!! hahahah its finals week na!!! waaahhhhhh im in sem break mode na e!!! roar!!! hahaha i can't wait for the semester to finish!!! hehehe sana thursday na!!! weeee!!!!

p.s.

im super hyper pa because of the chocolate cake i ate!! waaahhhh yumyum that's bad for the tumtum!!

No comments: